POSITION: Copywriter / Senior Copywriter
RollAngle is always looking for talents. If you like rolling up your sleeves and get a kick in tackling problems, we want you.
We’re a team of seasoned professionals, acting as outsourced branding and marketing strategists for SMEs and start-up entrepreneurs. Our dynamic operation connects decision makers, entrepreneurs, and business owners across the world and we are offering the opportunity for you to share and shape your perspectives and expertise through our challenging projects.
As an employer and a work space, we are:
- Constantly reinventing and challenging ourselves – it’s both a necessity and a hobby
- Open and curious – to learning and to new solutions. None of us know everything and there’s multiple ways to do the same thing. Facts.
- Go-getters – if you expect things to be given, go somewhere else. Snacks in the pantry (especially) included.
- Communication is not only preferred. It’s required.
- Healthy, upbeat and flexible – We believe in letting our people do things their way. We are no factory.
- Dying to be inspired – Have an idea? Have a story? Have a weird hobby to share? Bring it, and more importantly, bring your true self to work every day.
Sounding good? Send something to email@example.com. and let’s talk.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Habitually thinks and solves problems in creative ways
- Interested in working for clients across industries, and at the same time possesses a versatile writing style
- Sensitive to current events and trending topics, particularly in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Always eager to explore new and better solutions
- A self-starter and team player simultaneously – able to work independently as well as in a team
2. EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- University graduate or above
- Excellent copywriting skills in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese for the local and Mainland market
- Ability to write English copies and having international exposure would be a huge advantage
- Possess strategic content planning skills to drive conversions and growth
- Ability to approach a topic from different perspectives
- Familiarity with the ecosystem, user behavior, best practice and latest development of various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Linkedin.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Transform creative brief into engaging copies for various channels including but not limited to social media, newsletter, website, search and display ad, printed and etc.
- Work closely with design and marketing team to brainstorm ideas and develop content calendar
- Research and familiarize with clients’ products and the latest market development
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to work on exciting challenges and engaging projects across diverse industries, including tourism, beauty and cosmetics, finance, higher education, food and beverages, technology and more.
- The chance to work with a young, energetic and passionate creative team
- High visibility to your achievements
- Market-competitive rate